10 Other MLB Teams Change Their Field Names
CHICAGO, IL – The Chicago White Sox this week announced a name change to their current park from U.S. Cellular Field to Guaranteed Rate Field. This change garnered backlash from fans and Chicago residents, who believe the name should remain ‘The Cell’.
Following suit 10 other MLB teams have changed their field names, all handing out guarantees to their fans.
1. Detriot Tigers – Guaranteed Stabbing Field
2. New York Yankees – Guaranteed Steroid Field
3. Chicago Cubs – Guaranteed Drunk Peeing in the Alley Field
4. Oakland A’s – Guaranteed Last Place in August Field
5. Tampa Bay Rays – Guaranteed No One Shows Up Field
6. St. Louis Cardinals – Guaranteed Douchebag Field
7. Colorado Rockies – Guaranteed Reefer Field
8. Arizona Diamondbacks – Guaranteed Heatstroke Field
9. Milwaukee Brewers – Guaranteed Not the Packers, Who Cares Field
10. Cleveland Indians – Guaranteed Skyline Chili Diarrhea Field
As the offseason approaches look for these name changes to be put in place at a park near you.