Streator Fire Dept Asks Residents to Very Pretty Please Stop Burning Down Their Houses
STREATOR, IL – Streator Fire has asked the public in the nicest way possible to stop burning down their houses.
“Most fires are caused by people leaving their Newport Cigarettes on couches and poof the entire building goes up.” A firefighter told The Cob.
“We are looking at a program that provides free ashtrays to residents so they can properly put out their cigs.”
“We hope to have that started before fire season starts in Streator. November and December is prime time for residents to burn down their houses.” He concluded.